I, Dawn Conklin, use affiliate links on this site to keep the content I provide to you free always. It helps us keep the coffee brewing too. Thank you for supporting us 🙂 Any questions or comments I can be reached at email@example.com.
What does this mean to you?
This means that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases at no extra cost to you. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you. I am picky with the companies I work with. I strongly believe in only recommending products that will offer value to my readers.
This is how we keep the content here free for you.
About my affiliations – ways I make money
- Things I recommend in posts – these are brands and products that I do trust and have tried myself (unless I note otherwise.) When I say recommend, I mean actually endorsing in a blog post. Occasionally there may be something that I haven’t tried but a friend likes it or I have heard good things about it. If it is recommended in a blog post and I haven’t tried, it will be noted that I haven’t tried it and will be followed by the reason why I am recommending it.
- Ads served through Google and other ad servers – This is one I have no real control over the products and companies that are advertised. It is based on many factors beyond my control and Google (and other ad servers) choose what is displayed. These companies are not based on recommendation.
- Amazon- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Sponsored Posts – I occasionally do sponsored posts but I am still picky with the companies I work with. With sponsored posts, I would be compensated for sharing my opinion of a product. I do not do many of these posts.
- Other ads – people may purchase ad slots here on my as well at some point. I will be careful with who I let advertise but it doesn’t mean I endorse them.
We will not be held liable
If you click on something or purchase something after clicking from our site, we are not responsible for any losses that may occur. We are not processing your information for these companies, have no access to your information and we are not filling any of the shipments. We earn a small commission to refer you and that is the extent of our affiliation.
If you do complain to us about having an issue with a company, we will definitely keep that in my mind when deciding if we will continue to recommend them tho. We do not want to do business with any company that wrongs people. But we cannot fix what happened and are not responsible for it.